About Us


Hello Friends,
My name is Shakuntala Dwivedi and I am working with LIC of India as Insurance Adviser from October, 1998.

I will guide you to choose best LIC Policy for insurance and investment according to your need. I just need my clients confidence and trust when they buy any insurance policy from me.




If you are planning to buy Term Insurance, Child Insurance, Money Back or Endowment policy just let me know. I promise you will get the world class service from me.

YOU CAN CALL ME AT  +91-9415410280

OR  mail me at any time at:   shakuntala9415@gmail.com


Selling of Insurance Products since October, 1998. Policy Servicing, High Networth Insurance policies, Prospecting, Planing,
Have to be qualify for MDRT, Member of Corporate Club, COT, TOT.

Specialties: HNI, Magic Mix Plans, Best Combination as per your need, ULIPS, Health Insurance, Pension Plan, Child's education and marriage need, Need analysis, wealth creation etc....
Tags:

अवध टाइम्स

हिन्दीभाषा का सबसे तेजी से आगे बढ़ता हुआ वेब-पोर्टल.

1 comments

Leave a Reply